Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Search This Blog

Free 0.50€ worth Free Credit From MyOnlineCall

Jun 22, 2009

Hai,

I wish every one used the free call credits given by Rebtel,Dailsimple,onetouchindiaand many more.If not check in this blog and use all the free credits before they get stopped by them.Today another company offering some free credit to test its service.
MyOnlineCall is a German company,It is offering 0.50€ worth free call to its new users.Take to advantage of this promotion you whould get registered with myonlinecall.

I called from USA to India.I talked for about 13mins by using its pc to phone service option.


To get the free offer,just follow these steps:
1.Clickhere to get register with myonlinecall.
2.Enter your email id and click on the register button.Now on this page enter ur password and counrty from where you are calling then click on the register button.
3.Now a email will be send with the activation link to the given mail id.Click on the activation link.
4.Now login with your email id and password.Now you can able to see the softphone on that page.On that you can able to see the free credit balance as 0.50€
5.Now simple enter the destination number,by click on the softphone.To call india just enter 91+areacode+number(91XXXXXXX)Fill X with ur destination number.
6.Now the destination number will ring and you can able to talk for 13mins,afterwards the call will end.

I tried from Usa to Indian landline.I got 13mins and the voice quality is good.so have a try on this.

To get more free calls form myonlinecall,try to register with another email id and talk for another 13mins...For more information on this visit myonlinecall.

If you are interested to buy some credits, then Buy a PaySafeCard with an arbitrary amount to charge your account.

Leave a comment if you found any difficulty in making the call.Post ur comments about the service. To call india for less rate try dialsimple or dial91..

Get the updated information through subscription.

Cheers...

3 comments:

Anonymous 23 June, 2009  

hi i tried this one. It s working fine. I got 15 mins to india mobile.
Thanks for the provider :)

Anonymous 25 June, 2009  

I am sending this post to put in your blog.
But I did not find any way to e mail you. so I am just sending in commment form.

I am a reader of your blog for a quite long time. This is the first time I am e mailing you.
Today I have seen one website which give $10 credit to just sign up.
$10 come instantly.
This does not required a credit card number. Just required e mail and phone no. Quality is good.

http://www.zenofon.com/?WZBQD


They assign us a Us bases phone number to call India or other location. It is like stana card or localphone.

This is a referral based web site nobody can not directly sign up. there is no way to sign up directly. This web site also give referral bonus of $0.50 ( 50 cent) after people we refer make a call. If they didn’t make a call we get only 1 cent ($ 0.001).

Referral amount may be not big for you but people can use this service. I have tried call for India and it is nice.
My link to referral link is

http://www.zenofon.com/?WZBQD

there is no other way to sign up so please sign up through my link and put my link in your blog.

Please put my link as a referral link into your blog. You have nothing to do with 1 cent or 50 cent but I can make lots of free call with this credit.


http://www.zenofon.com/?WZBQD

sincerely

fahadwehwaria 30 June, 2009  

on sign up its shows a error "Username is missing." kindly check it and give me solution.....i didn't able to sign up......