Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Search This Blog

Latest News on Zenofon-$1 Free Credit

Jun 26, 2009

Hai,

Update - Zenofon is giving $1 free credit from today,so that every one can get a chance to try their service.So Use the offer before it get expire.

Zenofon LLC free credit is used by alot readers.It was a big success and i think every one has used it.As we mentioned in my last post on Zenofon,that it had reduced the free credit to $1.25cents from $10.Since it had reached its maximum limit on giving the free credits.

Now it was still giving $1.25cents to how ever had not used it use it before it get stoped.Since it charge only 0.003c/min to call india.So even with this small credit you can able to talk with ur loved onces in india for more time.

The call quality is good. I tried calling to UK And India.It worked fine.So try it.

cheers..

5 comments:

freetoworld 27 June, 2009  

i signed up using the vamsi referral in your previous topic.

i added phone number also, got pin# in email, but iam not getting the free credit in my balance. it says $0.00

Admin 27 June, 2009  

Hai,

Since Zenofon has reached its maximum no of people.So they stopped the promtion until further notice.

Offers for all 29 June, 2009  

Zenofone is coming back with one or two change so please have a look on your e mail. they will be back with a day or two.

My request is can you put my link with your link on your blog so I get some referal bonus . I will keep you inform about such exciting offer.

my link is

http://www.zenofon.com/?WZBQD

this is not a comment but there is now way to e mail you so I am doing it.

Offers for all 29 June, 2009  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Offers for all 30 June, 2009  

Zenofon came back with free$1 offer to ever one who sign up with e mail. I have a talked with comapany CEO an d he told me that ultimately every one will get $ free to try if they supply valid e mail and phone number.
just click on your link or here

http://www.zenofon.com/?WZBQD