Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Search This Blog

Call India using card from Dial91

Nov 7, 2013

I came across this plan that Dial91 is currently providing their customers. It costs $10 for 1000 minutes. You might have seen such plans from other providers as well but there are some features that attracted me to try this plan with them. I will list down some of the features that this plan has like
free SMS to any mobile in India, App available to Iphone, Android and Windows phones, Pin free dialing, recharge over IVR or web, no connection fees. I like to hear any thing when people talk about Apps available on Windows phones as i use one and not many apps are made to work on Windows phones these days.

So the calling rate to India is $0.01/min.  I tried their service and the call quality is good.

To get this plan from Dial91 click here.

There is a $0.50 transaction fees during the signup process.

0 comments: